Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just A Peek

Thought I would give you just a peek at some of things in my booth.


 I liked this fallish looking basket filled with dishes in autum colors.Included is a tablecloth in case anyone wants to go on a picnic.








 This side has a lovely picture with brightly colored fruit and flowers.  An animal print throw and pillows blend with the colors nicely.






This is the cutest little side chair.  It would be perfect in a bedroom or as an entrance hall seat.








I painted two wrought iron charis a lovely lime green and reupholstered the seats in a leafy lime green and turquoise pattern.  I also painted a small half table to match.  This morning someone bought one of the chairs and the table.  I had envisioned them around a small round patio table so I thought people would want two chairs.  The lady said she wanted it for a desk chair for her daughter's room. Now I hope someone else  is looking for one lone chair. 

9 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Very nice - guess this was in your new shop - wish I could see it -bet you have a lot of nice things there!

sandie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

You have a darling booth, where in K.C. is it located? I love the glass part of the pumpkin, the green table is drawing me in too. I hope someone else wants a lone chair too.. hugs ~lynne~

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nice stuff and it is set up so cute. What a fun thing to do!

Lona said...

Oh my you have some great pieces in your booth. I love going through booths at antique stores.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What a great booth! You have a great eye and so much talent. Thank you for sharing it!

Jean Tuthill said...

I love the stuff that you have in your booth. I wish I were closer and able to visit with you. I love the colors and how you have everything set up. Good job, Stella.

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Your booth looks great! I would also like to know where in KC it's located - I may be headed there to visit a friend of mine. I've been planning out the trip, but we're just waiting to find out if my guy can get off work so we can do the roadtrip together. I'd love to see your booth if I make it there!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Your booth has some wonderful stuff ! You must be busy selling it all.
Happy Fall !

GardenOfDaisies said...

You will have to tell me where your booth is! Hope I can get there some time.